This is a major update for my depth of field w. bokeh shader.
I have added a python lens control file which gets focus distance from an object, adds control of "f-stop" variable, which controls "aperture" value for the shader.
list all of the new features:
• new and physically more accurate DoF, using real lens equations
• two extra input variables - focal length (in mm), aperture iris diameter (in mm)
• added a debug visualization of focus point and focal range (red line = focal point, green area = focal range)
separate python file:
• sets focus distance from an object
• added slow adaptive focusing for natural feel
• option to control aperture diameter with f-stop values (range: f/1, f/1.4, f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, ..... f/256)
• focal length control (default range from 6mm to 600mm)
Shader is HERE
lens control file HERE (made for Blender)
Blend is HERE
debug focal plane and depth range visualization:
v2.2 was done yesterday and I just did not had the time to post it here.